Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Inspiration boards

I love the idea of these. It is like when you were a kid and you wanted to glue a bunch of pictures on a poster board for a school project.

It becomes particularly handy when planning your wedding as you save an image from a website or scan a photo from a magazine and have all of your ideas saved in one location and can give a really good idea of the theme or mood you are trying to create with your wedding.

I did up a really quick one using a "diamond theme". All of the images I used can be found on my website www.dreammakerwed.com under either the bouquet jewels shopping cart or through the online weddingstar link I have on the site as well.

I know I will have some fun playing around with this little gem. I did this image board in a matter of minutes just to see what it did. Here it is:
http://bighugelabs.com/photos/9ed5c69f932b16141a23f442cd3cb91e/mosaic706124

Now you yourself can make an image board to keep track of all of the wonderful ideas you have for your upcoming wedding. Enjoy!!

No comments: